Friday, September 13, 2019

Wiggle Worm Bookmark

I have a quick post for today.  On Patty Bennett's blog I saw this adorable - video - making a Wiggle Worm birthday gift tag and knew I wanted to make it for Jennifer.  I thought I would make it into a bookmark.  I fell in love with this stamp set and this is the first time I had time to play with it.  I definitely have plans for it in the future.


The only thing I did different was cut a piece of the DSP for the back to cover everything up and computer printed the sentiment Happy Reading instead of Happy Birthday.  I was going to laminate it but was afraid doing so would smash my window too much.  I am going to experiment and see what happens for future bookmarks.  Jennifer loves bookmarks and needs several of them for school now as well as home.  My friend Denise - Doggone Stamping With D - made a tag and put it on a card which turned out adorable as well. These come together so quick and easy - have fun with it!!  Have a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy






6 comments:

dellgirl said...

Oh Nancy, this is so cute. You did a great job with it. Keep up the good work, it's so inspiring. Thanks for sharing it.

Denise said...

Jennifer will love it! It came out so cute...even the upside down wiggle worm!

Leslie Miller said...

I love that you made a shaker bookmark! I have no doubt that you'll do lots of cute things with this set in the future. My husband needs a bookmark. I should be a good wife and make something for him.

mamawcindy said...

Your bookmark is so Cute, love that It's a shaker. She is going to love it! Would make a cute stocking stuffer.
cindys-greencricut

Tanza Erlambang said...

cute worm...love it

dellgirl said...

Hey Nancy, it’s me again. I’m back just saying hi, stopping in to show my face. Checking to see what you’re up to. I hope you are having a great day. Enjoy yourself!

Wishing you all the best!