Thursday, September 26, 2019

Hershey Bar Treat Holder

When I was looking through youtube for some ideas for the Halloween/Advent Calendar, I came across this cute - VIDEO!  I thought it was just perfect for some Halloween goodies that I wanted to make.  It came together so quick and easy.  It is also a good way to use up some 6"x6" DSP that you have hanging around.


Just score your DSP paper at 1/2" and 3 1/4".  Fold and put tear and tape on the small fold side and on one bottom and seal.  I used my crimper than on the bottom seal.  Then I used my 1/4" circle punch and punched a hole through both ends.


Take 21" of ribbon and put around your Hershey Bar.  Holding it tight insert it into the treat holder, pull the ribbon through the front and back hole and tie a bow at the end securing it in place,


I used my new Vagabond 2 die machine to cut out the Wicked die and spider.  I could not believe how quick and easy it worked!  I am in love with that machine!!


Well, another project done!!  I went to Michael's today and got some goodies to put in the mini-boxes of the Halloween/Advent Calendar.  I can hardly wait till I see Jennifer's face!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


5 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Super cute, Love the papers and that wicked die. I made something similar to these befoe but they were for packs of hot chocolate. Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! I used to make these! I demoed them at my first SU party and everyone was in awe. They changed the size of candy bars since then, but easy enough to change dimensions of the project. Yours are so cute for Halloween!

Tanza Erlambang said...

nice result...
you and your machine are great...

# I have trouble to handle machines

Denise said...

These turned out great and so cute.

dellgirl said...

These are just too too cute, absolutely adorable. I love them! You did a great job on these, as usual. Your projects are always so inspiring. Thank you for the inspiration... one day I'm going to DO something instead of thinking about it. LOLL

Wishing you a wonderful week!