Monday, September 30, 2019

Wicked Halloween Card

What a crazy weekend!  It was so hot here yesterday and then last night we had to put the heat on it was so cold!  Today it is nasty and cold as well, and now they are calling for 88 degrees for tomorrow!!  I guess it is better than out West where they are having SNOW!!!  I made these cute cards over the weekend for Halloween.


I used SU's Pumpkin Pie CS for my base card and first layer.   I embossed it and
used the dies from Free as a Bird for my panel of Crumb Cake.


I used Basic Black for the Wicked die and Botanical Gardens dies for the leaves cut in Chocolate Brown and Old Olive.  I am in love with my Vagabond 2.  Makes cutting so easy quick.  I also added some cute spiders and speckled some dots on the panel.


For my inside sentiment, I used one of my favorite stamps from the $1 bin of Michael's which I purchased years ago.  I stamped it on Old Olive and added some washi tape on the side.  This card came together so quick.  I love it!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy




6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I know! The weather is crazy. No snow here on the coast, but we've been having rain most nights and early mornings, then it turns absolutely beautiful for the rest of the day. That's okay by me. I love your cards! That spider and the wicked! Halloween cards are so much fun!

Mary said...

I have so much enjoyed browsing all your Halloween projects; they are great fun and very creative. You always add just the right finishing touches, Nanny!

mamawcindy said...

Great Halloween cards. Great use of the leaves die. The weather is crazy here to. It's been so hot and last night I was freezing. We are in a drought. Suppose to maybe rain on Sunday.At least we aren't dealing with snow. Hope you have a good weekend.

Your crafty friend, Mamaw Cindy

Tanza Erlambang said...

we are still hot in the Southern, around F 90 degree.
Nice happy Halloween cards...

dellgirl said...

What a beautiful Halloween card! As usual, I enjoyed reading here. I LOVE the photos, they’re absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

Wishing you a nice weekend!

dellgirl said...

Oh, I almost forgot...I'm now following you.