Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween Coffee Cup Treats

I have been seeing all these adorable coffee cup designs all over the blogs and decided that I wanted to make some for Jennifer's classmates, as well as for the Wellness Center.  I'm sure you can get these cups in a variety of places but I purchased mine online at - Webstaurant Store.  I ended up making 50 of them, but it really didn't take as long as I thought it would.  I started by making a template of the cup by taking one apart for the proper dimensions.  These are 5 oz. cups.  It was a great way of using up some old Halloween DSP and scraps.  I made two different designs.  The one for the Wellness Center I used the stamp from the Spooky Cat stamp set punching it out with the Everyday Label Punch.


Using assembly line production helped move this project along.


I punched out a circle for the top and glued it on.  I purchased some straws from Hobby Lobby and cut them in half to put in the top of the cup.  Then I die cut a bunch of Spiders and adhered them to the straw.  Of course, I put some chocolate goodies inside.


Here is a sampling of different styles I made.


Here is the box all ready to go to the Wellness Center.


I used the Seasonal Chums stamp set and dies for the ones that I made for Jennifer to give all to her friends, as she wanted their names put on a tag.


I think they turned out so cute! 


Here is a picture I took somewhere during the process.


I think this is a great little treat that can be used for any occasion.  I have seen them decorated for Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.  What a great versatile cup.  We had a great time celebrating Jennifer's birthday and Halloween. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy








2 comments:

PJ said...

This are super cute. Oh my goodness I love all the variety. They look so professional. I think you should have a table at a craft fair. your projects are the best. How sweet you put name tags on for Jennifer's classmates.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh! Look at these! So cute! I haven't seen them before, but what a fun idea for something different. You are sooooo good!