Monday, November 27, 2017

Emoji Magnets

Well, I hope everyone survived the Thanksgiving holiday.  Everyone is back to work and school and the rush for Christmas is on!  Over the weekend, I was checking out my photos and I realized that I had not posted the cute little emojis magnets that I made for the kids going back to school for their lockers.  I got this idea from - Hedgehog Hollow.  She made a work station for her daughter, but I decided to give the kids each  a tin to use at school in their lockers or at home.  Jennifer uses her on the refrigerator.


I ordered the thinlets die from Sizzix and used magnets that I already had in my stash.  After cutting them out, I backed them with several pieces of matching CS giving them extra strength.  Then I decided to Mod Podge them so they would hold up better.


I didn't get pictures of all the emoji faces, but I think they turned out so cute.  The girl's loved them and so far they have held up pretty good.  I hope everyone started their Christmas shopping with Cyber Monday.  It is hard to believe that Friday is December 1st.  It is suppose to be 60 degrees here on Wed. which is find with me.  Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, these are great! The extra layers and the Mod Podge make all the difference. So cute! I've always enjoyed making refrigerator magnets with my stamps, and now I'm wondering if I might make some with dies, too. I probably need some new ones.

Alexandra Stapleton said...

So cute, great idea with mod podge! Happy to see you follow the hollow x

Denise said...

So Cute Nancy! Love them.

PJ said...

Adorable. What a great gift for the kids going back to school and for Jennifer's fridge too ☺ I love magnets.. everyone use to tease me that our fridge would tip over because of the overloaded door..so I eventually cleared off a few. These are really cute.. I can't believe 60 for Dec. 1st.. WOW. Good for you guys.. I'm moving over by ya all .