Monday, November 20, 2017

Thanksgiving Goodie Bags

Well, the clock is winding down to Thanksgiving, and I'm just getting in under the wire.  Tomorrow I start with some of the preparations, but finished up my goodie bags for some friends and family.  As most families, the kids love to eat and bake during the holidays.  I decided to make these cute apple bags for them.  I wrapped up two apples along with some yummy carmel for dipping and packaged them in a cute bag.


Since I finally had my cricut unpacked, I used it to make the apple that I adhered on the front of the bag and my little apple tags.  I wrapped them in a clear bag and tied them off.


I then tied the handles together with some ribbon and tied on my little tag.  Here's what the final bags looked like.


The kids will get the apples and the adults will get some other special goodies that they like.  I was so excited to find Chinese apples in Wegman's today along with some chestnuts.  We are going to do some serious eating this weekend!  Everyone in the Pansy Patch wishes all of you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

What a great idea and you packaged it all up so cute! I've always loved caramel apples, even now. I don't know what Chinese apples are, but I try every new apple I see in the store. Seems like there's a different kind every time I go. Happy Thanksgiving!

PJ said...

Oh Nancy you have such a generous giving heart. These apple bags are so beautiful, and such a lovely gift to give. I've not ever heard of Chinese apples. I will have to keep my eyes open for them. That caramel dip looks scrumptious. I love how you added the ribbon on the top of each bag. You always know how to finish off a project perfectly. ♥