Saturday, November 4, 2017

November Planner

I'm about 4 days late posting my November Planner - but better late than never!!  I love decorating these calendars.  I used Painted Autumn DSP and cut out some pumpkins from the same DSP.  I love all the sentiments from the Painted Harvest stamp set and used one of this at the top of my page.  My Happy Thanksgiving stamp I have had for years that I got at good old Michael's $1 bin. 


Do you like that great washi tape?  It's the Year of Cheer Specialty tape.  I love washi tape and am using it more and more.  The cute acorns are stamped from the Count My Blessings stamp set and my funny turkey I have had forever.  I just love his cute face looking down at the sign - EAT HAM!!

It's been getting pretty chilly here, so we have been bringing in all our plants.  I have two Christmas Cactus plants and they say you are suppose to put them outside to rest and then bring them back inside when it is fall so they will bloom for Christmas.  Well, someone forgot to tell them that. 



They are both loaded with so many blooms!  I don't think they will last until Christmas, so I am enjoying them now!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You're so good about getting your planner pages done. What a totally fun way to keep track of your schedule. I just write things on the wall calendar, but it's our yearly Wally and LuLu calendar, so I guess that's pretty special, too. Your cacti are gorgeous! They're definitely getting a head start with the blooming. How beautiful!

PJ said...

Your planner is so cute. I love that little turkey stamp! He's perfect. I'm so glad you reminded me of using washi tape in the planner, that's what I did then. I think it's great. I love your Christmas Cactus plants. They are beautiful. I have a spring Cactus that blooms red. I love it. However it's looking a bit sickly right now :( I'm not sure what I did wrong I've had it for years but it just don't look very happy right now. I think they are beautiful plants. I've got over 50+ plants in the house so i'm a be overboard with them. haha.. again Great job on the planner. I LOVE mine ♥ Thank you again.