Friday, November 10, 2017

Leaf Punch Cards for the Holidays

I decided I had better make some Thanksgiving cards before its too late.  I have seen so many of these adorable cards in Pinterest and decided to make one for Thanksgiving and one for Christmas.  I used the Painted Harvest leaf punch for both cards.  You could use any colors that you desire.


I used the sentiment greeting from the Painted Harvest for the Thanksgiving one and the other was a Christmas Greeting.  I punched a bunch of leaves out of different colors and then started placing them in a circle starting at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 positions and then filling them in.  I loved using the foil and the glimmer paper in the Christmas one.   I thought they turned out pretty nice! 

The weather here has been so cold, windy and miserable.  It is suppose to warm up a bit tomorrow.  The girls were off from school today due to Veterans Day but no one ventured outside much.  We are heading over to NJ tomorrow early to visit with Jennifer.  Their little church by them is having a breakfast and we love going to it.  Hope everyone is keeping warm and have a good weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These are so beautiful for either season! Could even be made into spring wreaths I suppose. What a great punch! I really love the gold and silver wreath for Christmas. Wow!

Denise said...

So pretty! Love your cards.

PJ said...

Omgosh!!! These are fabulous. Just beautiful. I never would have thought of making a wreath with those leaves. But I'm going to try it now. It's been cold and dreary here too. But thank Goodness for stamping.