Monday, October 23, 2017

Spooky Halloween Card

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  The weather was so beautiful here.  We had Jennifer for a sleepover and it was so nice to spend time outside.  After she left, I put together her Halloween card.  I saw it on Pinterest and knew she would love it.  She has 2 cats at home along with her faithful companion dog Willow.  My daughter has instilled the love of all God's creatures to her - with the exception of the occasional bear that wonders through their yard! 


I loved how this card came together.  I used several dies, paper and accessories which I will list in the recipe below.  I decided to decorate the inside as well along with the envelop.



I love how the dies cut out the DSP images.  I think Jennifer will love it!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

Recipe:

Paper - Black, Spooky Night DSP
Ink - Basic Black
Stamps - Spooky Cat
Accessories - Top Note Die, Patterned Pumpkin Framelits Dies, Cat Punch, Twine


2 comments:

PJ said...

Your card is super cute.. I love the hats on the cat and pumpkin. You did a great job cutting them out. Such great placement of the sentiments too. I think Jennifer will just squeal with excitement when she sees how cute this card is. ♥

Leslie Miller said...

Isn't this the cutest thing! I love that surprised face and polka dot hat on the one pumpkin. Too much fun!