Friday, October 6, 2017

Owl Halloween Card

Well, it's Friday!!  We had a great week!  We were gone for a few days.  We went up to Lake George, NY and then onto Vermont.  We love it up there and hope to resettle there someday.  The weather was absolutely beautiful - warm and clear.  We were surprised though that the foliage wasn't along more.  We have more color here on our leaves in PA. then up north.  Before I left, I started making some Halloween cards.  I love this year's Halloween stamps from SU.  I made these cards from the Spooky Cat set and the Spooky Night DSP.  They are all over the blogs. 


Recipe:

Card Base - Black - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Pumpin Pie Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
Spooky Night DSP - 5 1/4" x 2"
Black CS - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Owl DSP - 3" x 3"
Very Vanilla Inside - 5 1/4" x 4" stamped with the Magic Potions from the Spooky Cat
Sentiment stamped in Basic Black from the Spooky Cat punched out and sponged


These cards came together so quick and easy!!  The only stamping I did was the owl on the DSP and the sentiments.  Here is the inside that I used one of my favorite stamps from Michael's and the Potion stamp which I colored in and sponged.


Hope everyone has a great weekend. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy




2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That owl is a fantastic Halloween silhouette! Love the papers and the little stamp inside, too. So cute!

PJ said...

So happy you had a lovely trip. I know our son's daughter was raised mostly in Vermont and loves it there as well. Perhaps someday I might get to see it. You know how you are always so kind about my Christmas cards.. that my friend is how I feel about you Halloween cards. YOU MAKE the BEST halloween cards. They rock!! I think when we are passionate about a Holiday it must shine through in our card making. ♥