Thursday, October 12, 2017

Halloween Cards - Cats

I have been working all week on some Halloween goodies for Jennifer's class and the Wellness Center and the week got away from me.  When Martha was here we wanted to make some Halloween cards, and we decided to make some from the Spooky DSP and stamp set that we saw in a - VIDEO -  on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts Blog. 


We were so happy how they turned out.  We decided to drag our stamp pad over the base card and loved the texture it gave the card.  We used my Spellbinders oval frames and eliminated the ribbon which I didn't have.


I used my cat punch on the DSP for the cats and colored my doily black.  Here is the single cat card.


I had to laugh when I was listening to her video, as she kept calling the little creature a mouse!  You can tell she is not from the city - I think they are definately rats!  Here is what we did with the inside of the card.


The sentiment is from Michael's $1 bin.  I've had it for years and love it!  Well, hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


2 comments:

PJ said...

LOVE that dragging the ink pad technique. IT looks awesome. How do you get the cat eyes to pop so nicely? That sentiment is great with the spider.. and btw-I'm chuckling myself too.. those are for sure rats.. no mice.. we carry enough mice out of this house to know the difference. ☺ You make fabulous Halloween Cards.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty with the sparkle! I love the two cats together, but what a cool cat punch, too! So cute with the rats running along the inside of the card. Can rats be cute? Well, you know what I mean.