Friday, October 20, 2017

Halloween Card - Pumpkins

Well, another Friday is here!  I have been working on my goodies and hope to get them done in time.  I needed to make some more Halloween cards and came across this cutie on Pinterest.  I changed it up a bit and loved how it turned out.


It was a pretty simple card to put together.  I used SU's Large Polka Dots embossing folder and stamped the circles with a small pumpkin face I had.  I used SU's Chalk Talk framelits die and stamped it with the pumpkin and face from the Fall Fest stamp set.


The Spooky sentiment is from a stamp set I had won from Cardz TV - More Spooky Sayings.  It is such a great Halloween set.  On the inside, I used the stamp from the Halloween Treat stamp set.


I love that little spider!  I have used this stamp set so often.  Then I just tied some black and white twine down the side and it was complete.  Don't you just love it!  I love the cute little faces!  Hope everyone has a great weekend.  It is suppose to be a warm one here, so we intend to be outside!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


3 comments:

Denise said...

Love all those little pumpkin faces! Cute card.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, I DO love it! The faces on the embossed background take it over the top. Love the black and white twine with it, too. I don't know if I'll get to any Halloween cards this year, but I did finally mail the ones I made last year.

PJ said...

Oh Wow.. that is so clever to use the polka dot embossing folder as the background for the pumpkins. LOVE it. So adorable. You always inspire me as how well you carry a project all the way through. I'm so poor at decorating the insides of the cards. You did fabulous. Gosh I wish it was warm here. Cold and raining.