Thursday, October 26, 2017

Halloween Goodies

Hope everyone is having a good week!  Fall is definitely in the air around here.  I guess I'm going to have to get out some jackets to wear!  Today's post is one of the trays I made up for my daughter to take to the nurses at the hospital in her unit.  I have been making these cute ghost lollipops for years and the kids always ask for them again and again  They are just lollipops wrapped in a coffee filter which has been stamped with a face and then a little bow tied around them.


The cats are made from the Spooky Cat stamp set.  These little guys are filled with a Hershey kiss.  They are all over the blogs.  The holder is made with a piece of paper 4" x 1" and scored at 1", 2", and 3" and folded into a triangle and glued in place.  I stamped a piece of paper with the cat stamp and punched it out with the cat punch.  Then punch out another plain cat for the back.  I glued in the front piece first to the triangle and then the back.  The best part is to place a Hershey kiss in the triangle.


Of course, you must taste a few to make sure the candy is fresh!!


Come back later this week to see the birthday card that I'm making Jennifer. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

PJ said...

This is a "spook-tacular" tray of treats. They turned out awesome. So super festive. I agree about tasting the treats too . We must make sure they are of freshest quality. haha
I can't wait to see Jennifer's Birthday card ☺

Leslie Miller said...

The simplest things are so often the cutest and most clever! The way you arrange your treat trays and baskets makes them so extra special. I know everyone loves to see them coming!