Friday, December 6, 2013

Triple Circle Christmas Card

I really don't make a lot of Christmas cards.  A few for my family and close friends and that's it.  I think because I'm more involved in making items for the Wellness Center for my daughter which I really enjoy.  This year I saw a framelit by Sizzix - the Triple Circle Flip It and really liked it.  I think the best thing about this set is that is comes with 10 different pieces to use.  Some for the outside and some for the inside which I could use on other cards as well.  I thought it was a pretty good deal.  Here are two of the cards I made.



The other thing I liked about this framelit was that I could use up some of my scrap paper.  I don't know about you but I find I have a lot of it hanging around!  Last year I had purchased from SU the stamp set - Jolly Bingo Bits -  which fit perfectly in the circles.  I can see using these framelits for a lot of other occasions.

Well, the decorations are up just in time as a storm is rolling in this weekend.  The girls are looking forward to some snow.  Hope your weekend is filled with making lots of holiday memories.

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I spend too much time making Christmas cards, but this time of year I really enjoy it and can't seem to stop. Your cards are so cute, and I love the sweet images in the circles. Great flip card design. I definitely have a lot of designer papers laying around. Just can't seem to use it all up as fast as I bring it home!