Monday, December 16, 2013

Angel Punch Out

I have another angel for you.  Last year we made these cute angels into ornaments by punching a hole in the top and stringing a ribbon through for hanging, but this year we made a few to put on some special cards.  I found this angel punch on Valita's Fresh Folds Blog and fell in love with it.  It looks more involved than it is and comes together pretty quick.  These angels disappeared fast and I only have 3 left.  Instead of hand drawing faces, I used some Peachy Keen stamps I had and put some crystal effects on their heads as well.


Here's another Medallion tree that I made for my sister-in-law.  I made a lot of these last year on this post.


I have to remember to start a lot earlier next year on my Christmas goodies, as I am running out of time and didn't make a lot of things that we planned to make.  Presents are wrapped, cards are mailed and now we start baking.  The girls only have school this week and then they are off until after New Year's and we have a lot of plans.  It is really cold here but it is suppose to warm up later on in the week, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.  Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

How cute and clever to stamp those Peachy Keen faces on them! Those little angels are seriously darling! And your tree is so pretty in the sweet lavender with the gold bows and pink roses for ornaments. So much sweetness in these projects!