Thursday, December 26, 2013

Cricut Window Display

Awhile ago, I started making some window displays for the Wellness Center.  Depending on the holiday, I cut out the items with my cricut and then put small drops of Tombo glue on the back of them and let them dry overnight.  Then my daughter takes them to work and puts them up in the window.  After the holiday, they peel right off and she stores them to use again for the next season.  I forget where I read about the glue technique but it works great.  I had made a lot of different snowflakes in the past for Christmas, but this year I decided to make something different.  The picture was hard to take as it is on a window, but I think you get the idea.


I used the Christmas Cheer cricut cart for all the items.  I used colored pom poms for the reindeers - of course, red for Rudolph and brown for his friends.  I decided to put packages in the sleigh, a tree on the ground and sprinkle candy canes around the sky for decoration.  I used a peel-it on the sleigh which says Merry Christmas!  My favorite part were the reindeers!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!  My husband and I decided to go food shopping early this AM and we came out to snow - everywhere!  It was a slippery ride home and as soon as we got into the garage the snow stopped and the sun came out and melted the snow away!  Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute! I'll have to remember that about the Tombow. I'm looking foward to slowing down now that Christmas is over, but had a busy day with laundry and grocery shopping today. There's always something!