Monday, December 9, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Noel Christmas Cards

I signed up to receive the monthly Paper Pumpkin from SU.  For November they sent out cute Christmas cards to make.  They must have known that I needed some help in this area.  The package included enough to make 4 cards plus their envelopes.  They came together really quick and easy and I have a lot of the stars left over for other projects.  What I like about each month are the stamps that you get, as well as the ink spots.  I hate to buy ink when I'm not sure if I'll like the color, so this way I get to try it out first. 



A lot of the bloggers out there have videos on the Paper Pumpkin kits, and I saw this on Rachel Tessman's blog and really liked it.  She had a lot of other ideas that you make with the kit.

It is definitely snowing outside, but as my husband reminds me - it is December!!  The girls had a delayed opening today for school and are hoping for no school tomorrow - so they're happy campers!  I'm not finished with my shopping yet, so I hope it melts fast!!  Have a good week!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Your cards are so darn cute! I haven't actually seen the kits, but I love what you did with this one. The design is just right. Frankly, I'm not real thrilled with many of my Christmas cards this year. I think simpler is better. I really love the string of stars on your cards.