Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Angels

I have another Christmas angel for you today - I just fell in love with these when I saw them.  There are a lot of tutorials out there on how to put them together.  I liked how Dawn from DOStamping did hers.  The best part about making them is that you use your bow maker die from SU!  I love that you can use something to make different items.


Here's a bunch of them that I made my daughter to take to work to give to the other nurses.  Another good thing is that you can use up some scrap paper as well.  I decorated some of the faces with some tiny gems and some I stamped using Peachy Keen face stamps.


Here's a closer look.  Rachel and Sarah already took theirs and I picked out a cute pink one to give to our newest little angel - Jennifer!  Everyone will be here on Sat. for Xmas and we can hardly wait to see her again.  We're already fighting over who is going to hold her!


Here's the final basket of angels waiting to go to their new home!  These really came together quick.  I tied them up in a plastic bag with some ribbon and used the Merry Christmas stamp from Tiny Wishes for the sentiment.  I also put some on the top of presents - which are finally all wrapped!

Well, it's going to be a busy few days.  The last day of school is tomorrow for the girls and we're all going out to dinner to celebrate.  The weather is suppose to be in the 60's this weekend.  Crazy weather!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Now, these are way too cute! Just look at those little halos! I'll bet they're darling on packages. Great idea! Enjoy your family and have a beautiful Christmas!

Denise said...

Nancy, These are so adorable! They turned out wonderful!

laurie said...

How cute are those!