Friday, March 8, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Goodies

Here is another tray of goodies that I just finished for my daughter to take to the group at the Wellness Center to help celebrate St. Patrick's Day!

 
 

Supplies:

Stamps - It's a Wrap Holidays - SU
Ink - Garden Green
Paper - Whisper White, Garden Green - SU
Accessories - Circle Punch - 1 3/8, Cricut Cartridge - Paper Dolls Dress Up - Pg. 40

I usually use York's Peppermint Patties but they started wrapping them in square papers, so I looked around and found another brand called Pearson's.  They worked out great!  I had to taste them for quality, of course, and they were yummy!  They were easy to assemble and $1 cheaper a bag!

I cut my shamrocks out at 1 inch and put them on my punched white circle with a mini glue dot, and then I used a larger glue dot to adhere that to the pattie.  Make sure that you adhere it on the flat side.  I then added some nuggets to my container that I decorated with my labels which I had stamped with the St. Patrick's Day stamp.  I also put in some plastic "good luck" coins that I picked up at Michael's for some added decoration.

I hope everyone survived this nasty week!  We were spared alot of snow but still got heavy winds and terrible weather! We woke up this AM to about 2 inches of snow and it is still snowing!   Have a great weekend - and hurry Spring!!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

No comments: