Saturday, March 30, 2013

Chenille Bunny Eggs

Thanks to Rachel and Sarah I am ready (I think) for Easter.  We spent most of the day yesterday cleaning, cooking and crafting.  The girls wanted to made a video, so we saved one of these eggs to make on video but didn't realize how out of view we were. So we will have to try another time.  I saw these cute Bunny Eggs HERE and knew I wanted to make them for this year's table favors.  We filled them with jelly beans!





Unfortunately, the only chenille stems I had were green but that didn't stop us!  Thank you Denise for sending up the little pom poms for the tails!  I think they worked out great.  In the picture, I turned the end bunnies around so you could see the tails! The only thing we did different was Sarah wanted to put eyes on - bunnies have to see where to hide the eggs!

With left over chenille Sarah decided to make a stick man.


Well, hopefully the weather will hold out until after we have our egg hunt tomorrow.  Everyone at the Pansy Patch would like to wish you and your families a "Happy Easter".

Nancy     Rachel    Sarah



No comments: