Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blossom Flower Treat Bags

This week is moving along much too fast!  Sarah was up over the weekend and wanted to make some treat bags for her teachers for Easter.  I had some leftover Blossom Flowers so this is what we came up with.


We just put them in  4"x6" clear bags.  I always seal my bags with the tiny plastic hair ties that you can purchased in CVS.  This way I don't have to stuggle putting the tag on.  She used my Framelit from SU for the tag and my Teeny Tiny wishes Happy Easter stamp from SU for the sentiment.  We tied it around the top of the bag with 1/8" ribbon and we were done. 

I also had some pillow boxes left over over as well.


These come together so quickly.  I don't have the die from SU but you can buy various sizes at Michael's in different colors.  I used a background stamp to give the pouch some definition and tied some ribbon around one end.  I used my "Happy Easter" stamp from Michael's and cut it out with a Spellbinders die.  You can put anything you want inside.  We used the rest of our Blossom Flowers.

Hope you are having a good week.  One more day and the girls are off from school!!!  Yea!! Rachel has to go back though on Monday to make up a snow day - she's not too happy about that!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah



No comments: