Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Goodie Tray

This weekend I finished up a tray for my daughter to take to the Wellness Center this week.  I've made these little flowers the past few years and they are always a big hit!



Supplies:

Stamps - Mixed Bunch - SU
Ink - Summer Sun, Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder - SU
Paper - Whisper White, Garden Green - SU
Punches - Modern Label, Blossom - SU
Candy - Rolo's - Easter Package

These cute flowers are so easy to make and come together quickly.  Stamp the flower on the Whisper White CS with the ink of choice and then punch it out with the coordinating punch.  Then I use the Modern Label punch for the leaves in Garden Green.  I  cut them in half and using mini glue dots I adhere the two pieces on the back of the flower to form the leaves.  I then adhere the Rollo candy with a glue dot in the center of the flower and you're done! I found a cute watering can and put the rabbit inside for the fun of it!

It's hard to believe that Easter is next weekend, and we are expecting more snow again tonight into tomorrow!  The girls are hoping for no school!  I always have Easter dinner and the Easter Egg Hunt so it will be a busy week!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

How utterly adorable for an Easter arrangement! You just never run out of cute ideas! Love how you used the Modern Label punch for the leaves. I just love this, and so easy. You always have such a nice way of presenting your crafty treats, too. Clever!