Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Bunny Treat Bags

Every year I make these cute bunny treat bags.  They come together so quick and easy and the kids love them - as well as the adults!



I usually match up the paper with the different color peeps that I find.  This year was Pretty in Pink, Wisteria Wonder and Daffodil Delight.  I used my Top Note Bigz Die and then scored it in half.  The eyes were made using the 1" and 3/4" circle punches and the ears were made with the oval punches.  I glued the ears on the back of the top note and my sentiment on the front of my 4" x 6" clear bag.  I used the Happy Easter from SU's Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I put some green grass on the inside along with two little peeps and stapled the top note over the bag to close it.  I covered up the staples in the front with my bunny's eyes.  I then used my gel pen to make some eyes and whiskers.  They disappeared pretty fast  - these are all I have left for Easter day.

Spent most of the day shopping and cooking.  Rachel and Sarah are coming up tomorrow to help out and make some table favors.  I hard boiled 3 dozen eggs to color as well, so we will have plenty to keep us busy!  Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah



No comments: