Monday, March 11, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Basket of Goodies

I had some goodies left over from my last tray I had made up, so I decided to put together a quick basket for my daughter to take to the hospital for her co-workers to enjoy.


All I did was line the basket with some green doilies and tie a green bow on the handle.  I stamped some whisper white paper with the Happy St. Patrick's stamp from SU and punched it out with the large scalloped from SU.

I then made up some quick goodie bags for the girls to hand out to their teachers.


Supplies:

Paper - Whisper White, Garden Green - SU
Stamps - Happy St. Patrick's - SU
Accessories - Top Note Die - SU, plastic bags

I scored the Top Note die in half - lengthwise - and then stamped my sentiment on it.  I used up the rest of my goodies from my other projects this week putting them in a  4x6" plastic bag.  I stapled the Top Note on either side and covered up the staple with some left-over shamrocks and they were done!

It's hard to believe that I'm starting to decorate for Easter.  These holidays are just going bye way too fast!  Hope you have a great week!

Thanks for stoppping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


No comments: