Thursday, November 29, 2012

Flower Folds Metal Embossed Tea Light Holders

Here is the first of my Christmas projects.  My friend Denise and I made one and I loved how they turned out, so I decided to make some for gifts for the girls to hand out at Christmas.  I was surprised how quickly they came together.  I love how the embossing changed the look of the metal.




We saw these done by Monica Weaver.  She has a great tutorial and also a PDF file you can download with all the information.  She does amazing things with metal sheets!  The only thing I did different was glue on my tea light holder so it would stay in place.  I personally will use a battery operated tea light for safety.  The girls have already claimed some!

This post is my entry over at Cardz TV DT Challege #20 "To Die For" in which we have to use a die cut for our project.  Stop bye and check it out!

Hope you are staying warm!  Have a good weekend!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

2 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Just gorgeous, and so unique! Thank you so much for playing Cardz TV Stamps challenge #20.
Happy crafting!
Mary

Mimi said...

Wow! Love this idea! Very original and unique!

Thank you for joining the Cardztv Design Team!
mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com