Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Anniversary Card

In the midst of getting ready for Xmas, I needed to make a card for my daughter's anniversary.  I saw different versions of this card and changed it up abit.


Supplies:

Paper - Real Red, Whisper White and Be of Good Cheer DSP - SU
Stamps - Snow Buddies, Teeny Tiny Wishes - SU
Ink - Real Red and Garden Green color markers - SU
Accessories - Framelits - Hearts - SU
Punches - Word Window
Emblishments - ribbon

I started with an A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") for my base.    My next layer measures 5 1/4" x 4".  I stamped out my snowmen, hats and carrot noses using my Stamp-a-ma-jig and then cut them out with my framelits.  Then I used the next size framelit and cut out the other piece of DSP.  I used my dimensionals to pop the hearts.  Then I tied my ribbon around the card and placed it on my base card.  I stamped my sentiment and punched it out and popped it up on the card using my dimensionals.  I really like how it turned out.  When my daughter got married on December 9, 1995 she wanted a Christmas Wedding - she got what she wished for - 9" of snow!  Hopefully we won't get that this year!

RACHEL & SARAH - DON'T SHOW MOM!!!!

It's going to be a busy week around here.  Hope yours is great!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, cute card for your daughter's December anniversary. Perfect!