Thursday, November 15, 2012

Curly Paper Wreath

I was checking out some blogs when I came across this Youtube video and fell in love with this wreath!  I wanted to make my other daughter a wreath but didn't know what until I found this video.  Here's how it turned out!


I made a fall wreath but you could make this for any occasion - any size!

Supplies:

10" wreath form
6 sheets of DS double-sided paper 12" x 12" cut into 1/2" lengths
Straight pins with metal heads
Bone Folder
Ribbon or seam binding

Before you start, check out the video from For Love of Paper.  When I was watching it and she said it was only going to take 1 hour to cut and curl I thought - yeah - sure!  So, I timed myself and it did only take me 1 hour to cut and curl the paper and another hour to pin the curls to the frame and tie the bow!  I couldn't believe that I made this wreath in 2 hours - even my husband was impressed!

I'm actually thinking about making myself a Xmas one if I get everything else done on my to do list!  It's hard to believe the holidays are upon us.  The girls have off a few days next week for Thanksgiving so I'm looking forward to spending time with them.  Have a good weekend!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

No comments: