Sunday, November 11, 2012

Clean and Simple Thanksgiving Card

I love a clean and simple card and this is one of those!  I saw this type of card on a few blogs and loved the look!




Supplies:

Paper - Crumb Cake - SU
Stamps - Leaf stamp - Michael's, Thankful For - SU
Ink - Creamy Carmel, Chocolate Brown - SU
Emblishments - lace, ribbon

I made an A2 size card - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  I used my leaf stamp that I had purchased from Michael's $1 bin and stamped it 3 times on the front of the card.  I love those stamps and the price is right!  I remembered I had this lace so it was time to clean out my sewing bin until I found it - LOL!  I then tied some 1/4" ribbon around the front of the card and stamped my sentiment on the front and inside and the card was done - clean and simple!

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving will soon be here.  I always feel that this holiday gets neglected.  It seems like we always go right into Xmas after Halloween.....so, I will be bringing you a few Thanksgiving cards.  Hope your week is off to a good start and pray we will keep our electric through the next storm!

Thanks for stoppin bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

No comments: