Friday, July 31, 2020

Spinner Card for Jennifer

I have been wanting to make a spinner for Jennifer and decided to use SU's stamp set - A Little Wild Bundle.  This set is so cute, and I haven't used it often enough. 


I used two of my favorite CS colors - Lemon Lime Twist and More Mustard.  I first used my stitched framelits dies to cut my circle on the layer and front panel of my base card, and then I used my 3D Embossing folder Layering Leaves on my layer.  I stamped, colored and die cut my cute little lion and then cut it apart and trimmed it.  I put some nylon thread in between the front and back of the lion and glued them together and then taped the thread on the front panel and taped the embossed layer over it.  I used my spellbinders scalloped circle dies, cut two and place them over the front and back of the circle. 


I used the same stamp set for my inside sentiment, as well as the little flower and bees!  So cute!  You wind the little lion up and then place it in the envelope, so when Jennifer opens the card up it will spin!  Love it!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy




4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is so darn cute! I'm guessing the set is made specifically for spinners or any time you might have the back exposed. Would be good for bag toppers. I'm not familiar with the set, but I sure do love what you did with it!

Tanza Erlambang said...

Look so unique and attractive...love the first image.

Have a wonderful weekend

dellgirl said...

This card is just too too cute, Jennifer is going to love this! I love the sentiment on the inside . . . "Wild about you" says it ALL!You did a beautiful job on this, as usual.

Wishing you all the best! Stay Safe, dear friend!

TLady said...

This IS SO PERFECT for your little grand daughter, Nancy!!! Kids LOOOVE interactive cards!!! ;) AND I also wanted to say, THANK YOU for your support & KIND comments! You can ALWAYS catch me over on SCS & find those tutorials that I've been doing there! It is a GREAT PLACE for card makers & those that want to learn!!! HOPE to see you over there! HUGS FRIEND!!! ;)<3