Monday, August 3, 2020

Cardinal Christmas Card

I am so excited!!  I actually made two more Xmas cards!  This is definitely a record for  me.  I think it is because I love Heartfelt Creations Snowy Pines Collection that they just released and enjoy working with them.  Today's card is a combination of that collection and some SU's products.


I saw this card on Pinterest where they had used a SU stamp set which I didn't have, so I used the same stamp and die from Heartfelt Creations that I used on my Christmas card which I posted the other day, but I cut it in half and made two cards!  I used SU's  Woodland Embossing folder on my layer with the largest Stitched Circle Die and a Lawn Fawn die for the stitched edging.  The sentiment came from the Heartfelt Creations DSP.


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's  Season Like Christmas stamp set and some more of the DSP. I really liked how they turned out.  We are bracing for some heavy winds and rain starting tonight into tomorrow.  The only good thing this hurricane will do is lower the brutal temperatures we have been having.  Our thoughts are with all the people affected by this hurricane.  Please stay safe!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy




6 comments:

Sakuranko said...

Oh so cute card darling
xx

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so pretty, I have that embossing folder. So glad that I got it. Hope you did ok with the winds and rain. We are having some cooler air and I am loving it. Stay safe!
cindys-greencricut

Denise said...

Great card Nancy and great job on those cardinals!

Tanza Erlambang said...

Christmas by next 4 months...come soon....beautiful birds and snow on the branch....

snow remind us about Christmas and new year....I, first time saw snow on early weeks of new year long time ago....

# Stay safe, healthy and virus free

Leslie Miller said...

It's completely amazing what you did with these birds and made such beautiful cards! I hope everything is okay over there. The news looks bad!

dellgirl said...

Oh wow, you have a good head start on Christmas cards. These are absolutely beautiful, I love the cute little red bird. Wishing you well, dear friend! Stay Safe!