Monday, January 14, 2019

Valentine Box

I have been trying to decide what to make for Jennifer's classmates for Valentine's Day.  I saw this cute little box over on - The Paper Pixie - and decided that was it!  Of course, I decided to use Real Red and Sugarplum CS.  I cut them all out and then scored and folded.  This part took the longest to accomplish as I made 20 of them.


I then used my stamparatus and used these adorable stamps from SU's new Hey Love set and colored them in with my markers.  I love these little critters and the cute sayings - just right for the kids!


I then glued them on black CS.  I did this all assembly style which it made it easier.


 I used my tombow glue on this project which gave me some wiggle room.  Then I glued each image onto the CS boxes.  Doing this before I assembled the boxes made it a lot easier.


 I then assembled the boxes.


I couldn't use all the cute images as the square was not big enough, so I used these three.


I just love these images!  I think the skunk is my favorite!




Jennifer and her Mom stopped by yesterday and she really liked how they turned out!  I showed her what I am making to put inside and she really like that.  I'm almost finished making them, so I'll post that by the end of the week.  Any ideas of what it is??

While they were here she wanted to make some Valentine cards.  She did such a good job!  This card she spent so much time.  I loved how it turned out!  I think I will let her do my coloring in the future!


Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

I submitted this post to CardzTV Challenge - #81 - Anything Goes.

3 comments:

Denise said...

The boxes with stamp set are really cute. And wow when Jennifer is done coloring for you send her over here!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, cute! This type of project surely is your thing and you do such a fantastic job with them. Gives a real purpose to your crafting and that's a wonderful thing! Hmmm... what you're putting inside... something you're making... stamped images for coloring? Some kind of yummy treat? Jennifer colored that flowery heart so beautifully! She's a budding artist. I see many hours of crafting fun, side by side with Grandma!

Zaa said...

SUPER CUTE IDEA.... I’m always thinking of things to do with my grand-daughter but heck ...I want to do these projects for myself ( ha Ha) . Thanks