Monday, August 13, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms Thank You Cards

Over the weekend, I finished up making some Thank You cards that I needed.  With so many birthday celebrations lately one can never have enough Thank You cards on hand.  I decided to use SU's Heartfelt Blooms stamp set.  I made two of each color so I have a few left over for my stash.


For my colors. I used Blackberry Bliss, Sweet Sugarplum, Watermelon Wonder and Calypso Coral.  I used my swirl embossing folder that I have had forever on Whisper White for my first layer.  My colored strip measured 1" x 5 1/4" and my centerpiece measured 4 1/4" x 3 1/2" and 4" x 3 1/4".


 I also used the sentiment that is in the stamp set.


I added some rhinestones on the Thank You banner.


For my inside panel, I stamped part of the flower.  We are in the midst of a steady downpour here with flooding all around.  No sun in sight until Wed.  Most of Joe's garden has been rained out.  It is days like these that I'm glad I am retired and don't have to drive to work!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous stamp! I love seeing a group of cards like this in all different colors. The layout worked out beautifully and the embossed background adds that little something extra. Sorry I'm late to visit. We've been tripping again.

PJ said...

Gorgeous Cards, and such a wide variety of colors. I really like the placement of the sentiment off to the lower side like that. Fantastic. I will have to make a few of these now too. ☺