Sunday, July 22, 2018

Feathered Friends Thank You Card

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!  With all the rain we have had this weekend, I got to spend some time in my craft room.  I decided to use SU's stamp set Feathered Friends and make some Thank You cards with it.  I used Smokey Slate CS for my base card and embossed it.  My first layer was done in Blackberry Bliss and I stamped on Whisper White,


I used my markers to color them in.  I made these Thank You cards, but you could use these for any occasion.  I didn't have any matching ribbon, so I colored some white satin ribbon with my ink and dauber and it matched the CS perfectly.  I love this technique!


I left the inside blank so I can write a personal note.  It did take some time to color, but I really like how they turned out.  You could make these in so many different colors.


I'm working on another birthday card that I'll post in a few days.  Have a great week!

I entered this post at Addicted to Stamps & More hallenge #302 - Make Your Mark.


Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, so cute! I absolutely love these. Adorable stamp set!

PJ said...

I have this set too, and I find it so difficult to work with. I really like how simple you kept the card because the images are so much. I LOVE it. I will give it a try again.

PJ said...

I also noticed you had the colors in the same soft tones, perhaps that's where I went wrong, mine just screamed "LOUD" and not beautiful, like your card. So now I must try to make one like you. You always inspire me. Thank you ♥