Monday, July 16, 2018

One Wild Ride Birthday Card

Well, I'm still making birthday cards to have in my stash.  Today's card is made with SU's One Wild Ride.  I couldn't believe how quick this card came together.  For my base card, I used Basic Black CS and for my first layer More Mustard.  My second layer was made with some DSP in my stash that I cut vertically so the first layer could show through.


I used my stitched circle die to cut Whisper White which I stamped the motorcycle on.  I offset it and trimmed it down.  I ended up fussy cutting the other sentiments for the front of the card and then popped them up with some dimensionals.  For some one that doesn't like to fussy cut I have been doing it a lot lately!! 


I used the sentiment in this stamp set for the inside and adhered some extra DSP paper on the bottom of the card.  Well, I have quite a few birthday cards in my stash now, but one can never have enough I have found.  It is almost 100 degrees here today!!  Needless to say, we are not going far!!  Have a good week!.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

When you've got all the right stuff it can be quick. Love that the bike doesn't have to be colored, and, wow, the paper is perfect! Our vacation trip took us into some blistering hot weather and it really makes me appreciate our cool coastal air. Hope your summer doesn't stay too hot!

PJ said...

Gosh that DSP is perfect for this stamp set. LOVE it. 100 degrees. That's a toasty one. Hope it's cooled off a bit there for ya all.