Friday, July 20, 2018

Pretty Kitty Thinking of Your Card

I was looking through my stash and decided that I needed some "Thinking of You" cards.  I saw this cute take of the Pretty Kitty SU stamp set and decided to make it.  This is such a cute set!  I decided to use one of my favorite colors - Sweet Sugarplum for my base CS.  My layer was done in Whisper White.  I used my Stitched Framelits for my circles and my Spellbinders die for the Scalloped circles.


I used dimensionals to pop up my circles so that they would stand out a bit.  I actually found some ribbon in my stash that matched the Sweet Sugarplum CS pretty good along with some colored rhinestones.


I think they turned out so cute with all the different kitties!  I used the Count My Blessing Stamp set from SU for my inside sentiment along with some scraps of DSP.


Hard to believe that the weekend is here already.  We finally got some tomatoes and peppers from the garden.  The deer have been helping themselves to all Joe's hard work!  Have a great weekend and see you back here next week!

I have entered this post for the following challenges:

CardzTV - Anthing Goes Challenge #57
Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes Challenge #301


Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

3 comments:

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, tee hee! These cards would make a down person feel up! Those kitties are so cute, especially the one all tangled up. Love the design!

PJ said...

Sweet sugarplum is one of my favorites too ☺ I love how each little kitty is in a circle. Another fantastic card. I'm going to have to invest in some scallop dies, it really finishes the circles off nicely. ♥