Friday, June 1, 2018

Hershey's Bow Ties

Well, that week went by quick!  I know it was a short one with the holiday but here it is Friday already!  I didn't get a lot of time to craft, but I managed to finish up these cute bow ties that I started making for Father's Day.  I always like to make a little goodie for the men in the family and when I saw this tutorial over at - Brenda Quintana's - blog I knew this was the one for this year.  I love all her tutorials but especially the ones with the hershey kisses.


Here is another project that you can use up some of that scrap paper you have laying around.  I really liked how they turned out.


Here is a picture of all the kisses inside.


At first I made the tie a little wider, but then decided to go back to the original size.  I think they both look good.  I'm sure you can use these for other occasions as well.  We are suppose to get some rain this weekend, so I'm hoping to get some more time in the craft room and make some cards for Father's Day.  It will be here before you know it.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

I entered this post at CardzTV Challenge - Anything Goes #50

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These are super cute! Could be dressed up for the ladies, too. I was curious about the tutorial, but you have to make a purchase to get it. Anything with Hershey's Kisses is fun!

PJ said...

Well this takes the cake.. my gosh.. perfect is all I can say, right down to each little kiss tucked in. Great JOB ☺