Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Birthday Delivery Card

I have a lot of birthdays in the month of July, so I thought I had better get started making some cards.  I decided to make this card for Joe's sister.  Their Dad was a baker and they worked in the family's Bakery most of their lives, so I thought she would appreciate this card.



I decided to use the thick Whisper White CS for the base of my card, as I knew I was going to be loading up the front of the card with some goodies!  I used SU's Birthday Delivery stamp set with Pacific Point CS and ink.


I used my circle Spellbinders dies for the circle and some enamel dots I had on hand that actually matched my colors - Yay!!  For my inside sentiment I used SU's stamp set Party with Cake.


As my husband says - one can never go wrong with cake!!  While his Dad was alive we were really spoiled with goodies from the Bakery!  Definitely not like the bakery stuff they sell today!  Everyone is looking forward to the holiday soon.  Have a good week!

Thanks for stopping by,

I submitted this card to the following challenges:

Seize the Birthday - Anthing Goes

Cute N Crafty Challenge Blog - Challenge #3 - Birthday Theme

Always Happy Birthday Challenge

CardzTV Anthing Goes Challenge #54



Nancy

5 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Cute card:) Thank you for entering in CuteNCrafty Challenge Blog
CuteNCrafty Mommy

mamawcindy said...

Love your Cards, She Is going to love It! My daughter loves to Bake all kinds of goodies. She occasionally sells a cake or cookies. But the great thing is I get everything for free. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy Day to you!
cindys-greencricut

shirley-bee said...

Great card, perfect for a baking family! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is so cute and perfect!! I absolutely love it! What a cute stamp set!

PJ said...

What a sweet card for a baker, and such a lovely story, and family heritage. The card is perfect. I can only imagine the yummy treats/cakes. my tummy is rumbling just thinking of it. I hope you win the card challenges ♥