Thursday, May 24, 2018

Magical Day Birthay Card

I am definitely in love with this stamp set.  Jennifer is going to a birthday party this weekend and asked me to make a card for her to take.  Right away I thought of this stamp set.  I think they turned so cute.


The CS colors I used were Wisteria Wonder, Mint Macaron, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White and Blackberry Bliss for my ink.  I embossed my layer and used my Everyday Label Punch for my sentiment of my layer - 2 1/8 x 4 1/4.  I stamped and colored my cute little mermaids and then used the dies to cut them out.


I used my daubers to color my white satin ribbon Lemon Lime Twist and stamped some little bubbles on the layer - they look so cute!!  For the inside sentiment, I used the Perennial Birthday stamp set and stamped some cute little sea horses!


Since this card is not going through the mail, I stamped the little mermaid on the envelope with some more bubbles.  For some reason, my picture didn't turn out clear no matter how many times I took it.  LOL!!


I can see many more cards using this set in my future!  Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend,  It looks like we have rain coming in for our area - what else is new!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

I entered this card at CardzTV Challenge - Anthing Goes #49.

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

They're adorable! The bubbly embossing is perfect with those darling mermaids. You know you're appreciated when Jennifer asks you to make a birthday card for her. Sweet!

mamawcindy said...

What cute cards. The colors are perfect and loving the embossing you did. Glad I stopped by and thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy rest of your weekend.
cindys-greencricut.

PJ said...

Well this is super sweet. I wonder if that stamp set is still available? You have done a wonderful job at making it look fabulous and now I'm thinking I should have ordered one for my collection too. Even though I don't have little ones around.. it would be fun I think.