Friday, May 11, 2018

Coaster Mini Album

Well, it looks like we had better enjoy the nice weather today as rain is coming in for Mother's Day weekend.  We are all gathering at my daughter's this year, so I guess we better plan on moving things inside.  I was looking around for something to make for my daughters and came across this cute -Coaster Mini Album made by Chic N Scratch.  She makes so many nice things.  They came together really quick.  I had the coasters, but heavy cardboard would work just as well.  These are the front covers.  I used my spellbinders dies and made a banner for the sentiment.  Again I was able to use up some scraps - I am definitely on a roll!


Here is a closer look at the covers.




Here is what the inside looks like when it is opened.




I decided to mark the year on the back cover as well.


I really liked how they turned out.  I used some dies to cut out the pictures and write in the date the picture was taken using my word window punch.  I didn't add a lot of embellishments to the inside as I wanted it to be able to close without using a belly band.


I was just going to put them in a nice bag when I came across this cute purse made with a 12 x 12 piece of DSP.  Check out her VIDEO - it is so easy to make.


I decided not to make the closure as my album was a bit too large.  So much for my measuring abilities!!  I just added some paper flowers that I had in my stash.  I really liked how they turned out.  I hope my daughters will too!


Well, I have to start cooking for the weekend.  Everyone in the Pansy Patch wishes all the Moms out there a wonderful "Happy Mother's Day".

I entered this post at CardzTV Anything Goes Challenge #47.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy



3 comments:

Denise said...

These are great Nancy! Love them!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness! These are just as cute as can be! Perfect little gifts and perfectly packaged in the adorable purse totes. Absolutely fantastic! Wishing you and all the moms in your family a happy Mother's Day!

PJ said...

These are absolutely precious!! All the love and details and to top it off by making the little purse too. OH my I'm thinking it's the best gift ever. ♥ You always find the most amazing things to do with paper.