Monday, March 19, 2018

Easter Lamb Card

Well,  I have no idea where this past week went.  Everyday I was going to do some crafting and never got to.  With one thing or another it got pushed down the list, so I thought I had better start making some cards before I missed the holiday all together!  I don't have a lot of Easter stamps, but I so like this cute little Easter Lamb from SU.  I love how this card came together.  I used Thick Whisper White CS for my base card and my layer of Whisper White I ran through my Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  I don't have a lot of wreath stamps, so I decided to use my Wonderous Wreath stamp from SU.  I used Garden Green and used the matching dies to cut them out.


I have been trying to use up some of my stash, and I found these cute little paper flowers and decorated the wreaths with them and put some rhinestones on them.  I popped them up on the cards with some dimensionals.  I fussy cut out my Easter Lambs and just added some color to its ears and cheeks and popped them up in the middle of the wreath.  The ribbon I used on this card was the Stretched Ruffle Trim Strawberry Slush to match the pink flowers.


For my other card, I used the Into the Woods Ribbon.


For the inside sentiment, I used a $1 stamp I have had for years from Michael's.


Isn't this lamb so cute peeking out of the wreath.? I love the fact that I found a way to use this wreath stamp other than for Xmas.  Well, we are bracing for two more snowstorms on the East coast starting tomorrow afternoon!  I am so done with winter!!  Hopefully, we won't lose our power again.  I hope everyone stays warm and safe this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

I entered this card at CardzTV Anything Goes Challenge - #39.

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That's the most adorable lamb, and not necessarily just for Easter, same as you've shown the Wondrous Wreath is not just for Christmas. Gosh, these cards turned out so cute! I have the Wondrous Wreath and dies, but the wreath doesn't stamp worth a darn. SU did not want to replace it. Maybe I'll try again. If I stamp it enough times over itself it might turn out. Big difference in the weather from your part of the country to ours. We're starting to look like spring while you're heading into a blizzard. Hang on!

PJ said...

You did a fabulous job making that wreath into an all season wreath. I love that you used it for Easter and that little lamb is adorable, the paper flowers are spectacular on the wreath.