Monday, March 26, 2018

Daffodil Easte Card

Recently, I came across an unpacked box from my craft room.  Among other things it had in it was this cute daffodil stamp from Happy Stamper.  I needed some more Easter cards, so I put these together.  I used Thick Whisper White CS for the base of my card with Black CS for my first layer.  My next layer was Lemon Lime Twist which I embossed. 


I colored my daffodils and then cut them out using my Spellbinders Dies.  I really liked how they turned out.  Here are the orange daffodils.


My sentiment was from Creative Time.  I cut a banner for it and used some tiny brads that were also in the box.  Here are the yellow daffodils.


It is amazing what one finds in a lone box.  Here I thought I had unpacked everything!  I still can't find some pictures which I know are somewhere in the attic!!  We had a great time coloring eggs this weekend.  Jennifer is anxiously awaiting the Easter Egg hunt this weekend.  Hopefully, the weather will be nice or we will have to wait another week. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That box must have been like opening a present. What fun and what a find! Gosh, I think I need that Lemon Lime Twist. It's so perfect with your pretty daffodils. I hope the weather is good for your Easter egg hunt. It rains a lot here in the spring, so we've done it inside many times.

PJ said...

Your cards just say spring to me. Great colors. I know what you mean about boxes and finding hidden treasures.. it's almost like an Easter egg hunt. I'm still not satisfied with moving things back on the porch. (sigh) any ways I sure do like this daffodil card.