Friday, February 2, 2018

Eclipse Valentine Cards

I can't believe a week has already gone by since I last posted!  I have been busy making some Valentine crafts and decided I had better make some cards before it gets too late to send them out!  I saw these cards made on -The Cows Whisperer's Creative Cards - facebook and thought they were so unique.  She does a facebook live every Tuesday at 8PM EST.  I have been wanting to make some eclipse cards and loved how she switched the lettering on the two sets of cards.  These are the 2 cards that I made embossing the gold foil.  I loved how they turned out.  You can use any embossing folder that you have.  That layer piece is 3 3/4" x 5".





These are the other two cards that were made with the DSP for the layer using the foil letters.




Here is what I put on the inside.


For those that are stamping their planner pages, here is mine for February.


I so enjoy doing these pages.  It makes me smile everytime I use my planner.

I used SU's stamp set Sealed with a Kiss for this project.  I used Powder Pink and Rich Razzleberry for my CS and the Painted with Love for the DSP.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy





2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! That paper is so fantastic with the gold either way you switch it up! Love the big "love". It would be fun to have a planner like yours. I'd probably make plans just so I could use it!

PJ said...

WOW!!! Your cards are super fantastic. MY gosh they are so elegant, you should frame them. I love your planner pages. I smile everytime I use mine too. So much fun to decorate and use.