Sunday, February 11, 2018

Party Pandas Valentine Cards

I fell in love with this stamp set when it came out.  I knew I would make some Valentine cads with it for Jennifer.  This first card was made with Powder Pink and Whisper White CS.  I used the Heart Embossing Folder and the Sweet & Sassy Framelits to cut out the hearts.


I fussy cut the Panda and popped it up with dimensionals.  I also randomly colored in a few hearts on the embossing and put an Action Wobble on the smaller heart so it wold wiggle.  I used the Number of Years stamp set to die cut the banner and used SU's Blooming Love and Sealed with Love stamp sets.  I felt like it needed something else, so I added some flowers and a tiny pearl.  Here is a picture of the inside.


The next card I made was using the Party Pandas stamp set again with the Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment.  I used my circle die to cut out the front circle and fussy cut my Pandas and adhered them inside peeking out of the circle.  I used SU's Confetti stamp set for the little hearts.


Here is a picture of the inside.  I added some red and white twine as well.


I gave Jennifer the first card when she was here yesterday putting goodies inside the Gable Boxes I made for her friends, and mailed the other one so she would get it on Valentine's Day.  She wanted to make Mom a card, so we tried this card I had seen on Pinterest.  I printed it for her and she cut the little pieces out and glued them on the heart.


Then of course she had to finish off the inside.


We then decided to make these adorable Lady Bug cookies that I saw on Pinterest.  They were so easy for her to do.  We used the new Oreo cookies they have out for Valentine's Day which have a red filling on the inside.  We melted some red melts and dipped each cookie and then she put some sprinkles on along with some googly eyes.  We loved how they turned out.


They tasted pretty good too!!  She and Mom then went to see Peter Rabbit at the movies, and Poppy and I collapsed on the sofa!!  Even though it rained all weekend, at least the temperature is rising!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, those pandas are so cute! Love the sweet pink and the embossing on the first card, and the heart sprinkles on the second card. Cute to use the red and white baker's twine for a Valentine. Jennifer's card really takes the cake. What a darling idea, and it must have been so fun for her. And then the cookies! How easy and cute! She has the BEST time when she comes to Grandma's house!

PJ said...

Oh gosh.. I was going to pop in on your blog and leave comments before you got to mine ♥ but sweet friend you beat me to it.. ☺ I love the panda cards, these little fellas are so cute, I really like how you colored in a few of the hearts with the embossing folder. Great idea. The cookies look absolutely adorable. And Jennifer did a great job with her Valentine card. What a super neat idea for little ones to do.