Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Sour Cream Containers

Nothing like getting something done just under the wire!!  I just finished making this basket of sour cream containers for my daughter to take to the Wellness Center tomorrow.  I haven't made any in a long time and thought they would like these as their little Valentine's Day treat.  You can make these in various sizes.  I cut my 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  I put tape on 1 short side and 2 long sides and rolled them together so they looked like a paper toilet roll.  I then pinched one of the ends together and used my crimper to seal it better.  I then filled it with some nuggets and then pinched the other side together the opposite way using my crimper again.  This is a great way to use up some DSP you have laying around.



I then stamped my sentiment on Whisper White CS and punched them out with my 2 3/8" scallop punch.


To make it easier for my daughter to travel with them, I decided to put them in a basket.


Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow!  Now I have to finish Joe's card!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I used to love making these. Look at all those fun papers! You're so good at making big batches of things. Happy Valentine's Day!

PJ said...

These are awesome containers. You do fabulous work, and then to carry them in that festive basket for your daughter.