Friday, February 23, 2018

Wedding Card

I hope everyone is surviving this nasty weather!!  After a really warm day this week in the 80's, we are now raining, damp, cold and miserable from today and going throughout the weekend.  So I decided to hide out in my craft room and work on a few projects I have going.  I discovered that I did not post this card that I made for my friend's daughter's wedding.  She made a similar card that she posted on her blog - PJ's Projects - the other day which reminded me.  We both used SU's stamp set Bloomin Love which is one of my all time favorites.  Here is the one I made.  I used Thick Whisper White CS for my base card and Sweet Sugarplum CS and Whisper White for my layers.  I used my heart embossing folder and SU's # of Years and Better Together sets for the rest of the card.


I loved how it turned out and tied my matching ribbon on the bottom.  Here is the inside of the card.  I used my Sweet Sugarplum ink for all the sentiments.


I also decided to dress up the envelope a bit as well.


Well, back to my projects and cleaning up my craft area.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

I entered this card at CardzTV Anything Goes Challenge #36.

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty everything on this! The finely cut heart and embossing on the front are gorgeous, and I'm especially fond of the little flower/leaf border stamp. So delicate. It's nice to have the card stock, ink, and ribbon all match so perfectly. Love that about SU.

PJ said...

Aww.. Nancy~ Thank you for giving my blog a shout out. My daughter did indeed love the card you made for her. An you inspired me to try and make one too. Your Cards are always so beautiful.