Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Heart Valentine Card

My friend gave me a membership to Stamping School, and I'm so enjoying it!  I am in the process of making some cards for Valentine's Day, and decided to make this cute card of hearts!


I loved putting these cards together with all the different sizes of hearts.  I used washi tape to make the largest heart before cutting it out and SU's Bloomin Love stamp set.



Here is what I did for the inside.  I added some washi tape on the corner.



Well, we are bracing for another snow and ice tonight storm.  Ugh!!  We went to pick up a few items and couldn't even find a parking spot!  I guess everyone is stocking up on goodies.  Keep warm!

I thought this card would be nice to submit to:  SU Challenge 193 - Hearts a Plenty. and CardzTV Anthing Goes Challenge #33.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, WOW, these are gorgeous! I love your Washi tape heart standing out among all the solid color hearts, and your wrapped up gold string and embossed background and just everything! What a super fabulous gift your friend gave you! Hope you got stocked up good. We're having a false spring here and looking to take the trailer out. Crazy weather!

PJ said...

I think your card is so sweet. STamping school sounds like fun. I'm so happy to see you have entered some challenges. You are so talented and your cards are awesome. I hope you get top pick and get a badge for your blog ♥

Robin Messenheimer said...

All the hearts on this card are just gorgeous! Thanks for joining the SUO Challenge this time!

Karen Barber said...

Wow that washi tape heart just sings Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenge with us!!~

Julia said...

So much fun and heartfelt joy! Such a lovely project for our hearts a plenty challenge. So glad you joined in the fun with SUO challenges.

Unknown said...

Wonderful layering of all the hearts...that DSP is just fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with the Hearts A Plenty challenge on SUO Challenges this time!