Friday, January 26, 2018

Candy Holder

When I started thinking about what I wanted to make for Valentines Day, I came across this adorable Candy/Gift Card Holder from - LuvinstampinI thought the box was so cute, so I decided to make some for the girls.  I fell in love with the DSP paper Painted with Love.  I think it is so pretty,  along with the Party Pandas.  Wendy did a great job on her tutorial, as well as gives out printed directions.  I chose not to make the gift card just the candy box.  After putting the boxes together, I stamped the Pandas and then cut them out.


Here is the finished box with the Panda popped up.  I also decided to decorate it with some ribbon I had in my stash.



Instead of cutting DSP paper to size, I have SU's stamp set All Wrapped Up and stamped my Valentine Greeting on my labels from Avery to wrap around my nuggets.


They looked so cute all wrapped up.


They really fit so well in the box.


Here is what the finished project looked like.  I have made many boxes, but this box fit together really nice.


Now, all I have to do it find someplace to hide them until Valentine's Days.


Boy, this weather is getting crazy!  Tomorrow it is suppose to get into the 50's here and then next week freezing and snow.  Hope you enjoy making this cute box.  If you decide to add the gift certificate to it, it it really easy to make,  Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

I entered this post at Cardztv Anything Gos Challenge #32

3 comments:

Denise said...

Cute cute cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that paper really is pretty! I can see how perfectly made your boxes are. Cute with the panda and ribbon on the outside and all those candies lined up on the inside. The labels are a great fit and sure make it quick to decorate.

PJ said...

These are great boxes.. SO glad you shared the link. I think that DSP is awesome. I should have ordered some too. I love how you used labels to wrap the treats. ♥