Sunday, January 14, 2018

Thank You Cards

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.  I wanted to post this cute card that I made for Jennifer to send out as Thank You cards for her birthday and Christmas gifts.  She picked out this adorable stamp set - Bella & Friends.  I have made so many cards with this set. 


Recipe:

Stamps - Bella & Friends
Ink - Chocolate Brown, SU markers
Paper - Chocolate Brown, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Red Glimmer Paper
Accessories - Triple Banner Punch, Embossing Folder, Heartn & Tag punchs, Oval Framelits.

I made this card so it would open horizontally with my Chocolate Brown card base 11" x 4 1/4" and then scored at 5 1/2".  My Very Vanilla layer is cut at 4" x 5 1/4" which I embossed.  My Blushing Bride layer is cut at 1 3/4" x 5" and punched with my tag punch.  I stamped my sentiment on the front in Chocolate Brown and then adhered my layers.  Of course, Jennifer wanted some glimmer paper, so we punched out our little heart.  I think they turned out so cute.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I adore the little dog! So sweet! The tag punch would come in handy, I think. I'm always cutting them by hand as I don't have many tag dies. The Blushing Bride is a nice, soft combo with the vanilla, and then topped off with the glittery heart -- cute!