Friday, January 5, 2018

Decorated Candle Jar Holder

Here is another goodie that I made for a few of my friends and family for Christmas.  I originally saw this at - Patty's Stamping Spot - and thought they were so cute.  When I went looking for the jars in Michael's I found clear, red and green ones.  I also purchased these cute little frosted lit candles to go inside.  Here is a picture of the red and green ones.


I also made some clear ones.


These came together so quick, and I loved how they turned out!  I added some charms that I had in my stash to dress them up a bit.  I think they would also look cute with a Valentine tag and a cute heart tied on.  Well, we survived the monster storm, but it is still freezing here with a wind chill alert until noon tomorrow.  It was -9 degrees when we woke up this AM.  For us that is pretty cold.  Hope everyone has a warm weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

These are adorable! I sure would love to have a Michael's here. You're right about how cute these would be for Valentine's Day, too. You've got good crafting weather as long as your power doesn't go out. Sometimes I miss our wood stove.