Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Skeleton and Blog Candy

Look whose hanging around in my kitchen!  When I was crafting with Denise the other day, she cut out this adorable fellow on her Silhouette Cameo with a SVG file for us to put together.  I was really impressed how the machine cut all these bones like butter.  It even cut the little holes to put the brads in....and no tearing!  I think this machine will have to go on my wish list!


Rachel called when she got home from school today to inform me that we hit 10,000 hits on our blog!  Good thing she pays attention to the details!   OMG!  I couldn't believe it!  We started a blog wanting to have some fun, and we sure are and hope that our visitors are enjoying our blog as much as we do.

The girls wanted to have some blog candy to help celebrate, so Sarah and I went shopping at Michael's and we came up with some goodies.



The lucky person will win two sets of clear stamps from Inkadinkado - Warm Holiday Wishes and Autumn Foliage along with 2 sets of 3D stickers.  Please leave a comment below and let us know what you like about Halloween the most.  I know, for me, it's the candy!!!  I try very hard not to eat much, but when Halloween rolls around all bets are off!  You have to midnight on Oct. 31 to enter.  We'll pick a winner over the weekend.  Again, thank you for visiting our blog.  We enjoy reading your comments and your emails!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

2 comments:

Meredith said...

My favorite part of Halloween is candy corn!

mockoo12 said...

My favorite thing at Halloween is pumpkin carving!